Friday 3 February 2012

IBSAT EXAM DETAILS


ABOUT ICFAI

ICFAI University’s IBS was initiated in 1995 and since then has been enlisted among the Top B-Schools of India. The students of ICFAI have been contributing in different fields by exhibiting their intelligence and talent braced at the IBS. ICFAI Hyderabad holds the most important position among other ICFAI Business Schools.


Entrance Exam
IBS conducts its own exam i.e. IBSAT and the candidates can either fill the OMR form available at various book shops, or fill the form online or download it and send it to the concerned address.

Exam is mainly scheduled after mid December.


Eligibility Criterion
  • Candidates applying for MBA should have completed graduation from any discipline with at least 50% marks.

  • The ones with Post Graduation degree can also apply.

NOTE:

For more queries visit the site: http://www.ibsat.org/

1 comment:

  1. I have submitted applicationform for IBSAT exam and I am waiting for my IBSAT Admit Card 2017. So please tell me when will I download my admit card.

    ReplyDelete